Friday, May 25, 2012

Nice Collection from Diane Dawson: Open Science and Crowd Science: Selected Sites and Resources

Quick post here - already posted to Twitter and wanted to make sure this one was seen by people who read this blog but don't follow me on Twitter.

There is a nice compilation/commentary/review from Diane Dawson titled Open Science and Crowd Science: Selected Sites and Resources.  It is in the journal "Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship" (which I note - is a new one to me).  It has a lot of useful resources and comments about various open science activities on the web.  Definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...