Saturday, January 12, 2013

The kitten microbiome - new related paper and Mendeley collection

Saw this new paper today: Dietary format alters fecal bacterial populations in the domestic cat (Felis catus) - Bermingham - 2013 - MicrobiologyOpen - Wiley Online Library

And was reminded on the Kitten Microbiome project. It was conceived as a (sort of) joke but studying the microbes in our domestic companion animals is a good thing and could be very interesting in many ways.

So I created a Mendeley group on cat / kitten microbiome studies:




Oh, and while I was at it I created a group for the Dog Microbiome.



Not sure these should really be completely separate (i.e., there could be a collection on the domestic animal microbiome) but am keeping them separate for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...